Stanton Harold Stability Trust to view poster click here
to review the Refreshed Guidance for People receiving Direct Payments click here
Face Mask Exemption Cards click here
To view an updated poster about keeping safe from Coronavirus click here.
Please see the below letter, signed by leaders from the CCGs and Leicestershire Police, to support providers and family carers in relation to outdoor activities during the period of COVID-19 social distancing.
To view the letter click here.
The students from FTM have made a “Thank you” video. To view it press the play button below.
Below are some resources to help with Corona Virus (CoVid)
Click on the links to open the files:
To view an updated information about Corona Virius click here
To view Easy Read guidance on Shielding from CoVid click here
In response to the recent escalation of our Government’s Coronavirus strategy and the challenging months ahead we’re likely to face in the Social Care sector, we are now offering a version of AutonoMe for FREE to any person with a Learning Disability in the UK.
AutonoMe will provide, through our App, free access to our online library of instructional videos and reminders to anyone with learning disabilities. All of our videos demonstrate skills for independent living and fall into 4 categories; cooking, cleaning, personal hygiene, safety and security including how to properly wash your hands.
We’re available 24/7 and work across iOS and Android smart devices.
Access to AutonoMe can support local authorities through the Coronavirus Pandemic by:
- Reducing the need for support workers to have close contact
- Enabling support workers to focus on those who most need support
- Provide consistency at a time when support teams may be unfamiliar
The process for accessing AutonoMe for FREE is as follows:
- Go to our website and complete a short referral form
- We will contact you and arrange a time for training and setup
- We will provide remote training for support workers and the person to install and use the app as well as training for support workers in how best to support someone to start using AutonoMe
- We will be available for support on email@example.com
We are offering access to AutonoMe instructional videos to anyone in the UK with learning disabilities; please do pass on this information to any relevant partners or teams
If you work with people who use Makaton this may be helpful for you.
Click here to view the Coronavirus Makaton info sheet.